The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

GRRRR, ARRRRRRRRRRRGH

2 Days :)

I ask you, Can this day go any fucking slower?

Finished work at 9ish lastnight, so several red bulls for breakfast and several more for lunch, ( I love an all liquid diet!!) and i am feeling jumpy and irritated, i just wanna go home so I can go boxing and kick the crap outta something/someone.
On the up side only two more days of work before I jump on a plane that will take me stright to Melbourne, and in turn stright to Adrain I cant wait, he only left on Sunday but I miss him so much already :(


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DASH, I know that it is late but hey, I am evil, not perfect!!

An 1 1/2 to go before I can leave, hench the post title, GRRRR ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home